Colour

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beauty in a Far Away Land


I learned so much more than before about Chinese culture as I traveled away from my home in Weihai. For example, most Chinese people apparently love Chairman Mao and worship him for what he did for modern China. On top of the Avatar Mountains there were always locks on the railing. In one particular spot there were tons of them with hardly any space for more! People had written their wish on the locks, and thrown the key off the edge of the cliff so that their wish would come true. So, here are the pictures I promised:





1 comment:

  1. Just GORGEOUS!! Thanks for the update.. amazing photos! Keep 'em coming!

    and-- I always thought you looked more like your dad than your mom, but I TOTALLY see your mom when I look at that last picture.. beautiful!! :D

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete