Colour

Friday, February 4, 2011

When Insomnia Ends

The last week or two I have totally been freaking out! I have so many new things ahead of me that I guess my mind doesn't know how to handle it in such close range.  I keep talking about moving far away...(but that's what I'm doing isn't it.)...or running away, somewhere the stress can't get through.  Today was the first I felt a lot more okay with the stress.  I still feel scared.  Somehow it's okay.  I can get on with my packing and think more crazy, instead of anxious.  This is good....I think.

I am moving to China in less than a week.  I have so much to do yet every time I try to get something done it just sits there waiting for me to stop worrying, and come do it. I know by next Wednesday I'll be ready to get on that plane and fly away, still I have to think how am I ever going to survive?

The other thing that I'm excited about today is I decided(again) that I will major in Interior Design and Architecture.  I have know for quite some time that I'm into interior design but it always seems WAY too easy! I haven't even considered architecture till now.  It really fits me. I'm always drawing layouts for houses and thinking of better ways to design buildings. For now the path ahead seems a little less fuzzy.  I guess we'll see if it stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I'm so excited for you.. I'm sure that once you get on that airplane it will all just happen quickly and just like you dreamed it will.

    and I also think you'll love architecture. I thought about that once upon a time too. :)

    I'm excited to see you all tomorrow night.. we'll have a fun party!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete